Membership in Florida Community Association Professionals, the only statewide community association organizations in Florida is available to businesses and individual service providers who offer a product or service to the community association industry specifically in Florida. If you work for or own a company that offers a product or service to this industry you may join FCAP as a Service Provider Member.
- Complete the FCAP membership application and return with appropriate application fee. Application may be completed online via the FCAP membership portal or click here to print an FCAP membership application.
- Agree to do business according to the FCAP Service Provider’s Code of Ethics
- Complimentary subscription to Florida Community Association Journal
- Right to use the FCAP logo (in all promotional material)
- Your company logo included in (the FCAP Community section of) Florida Community Association Journal
- Access to downloadable FCAP Membership Directory using online login credentials and secure PIN
- FCAP e-mail newsletter
- Opportunity to:
- Contribute to FCAP e-mail newsletter
- Contribute to “FCAP Community” column in FLCAJ
- Participate in Florida Advanced CAM Studies (FACS).
- Submit company profile for FCAP newsletter.
- Application Fee – $626
- Renewal Fee – $349