Membership in Florida Community Association Professionals, the only statewide community association organizations in Florida is available to businesses and individual service providers who offer a product or service to the community association industry specifically in Florida. If you work for or own a company that offers a product or service to this industry you may join FCAP as a Service Provider Member.
- Apply – Complete the FCAP membership application and return with appropriate application fee. Application may be completed online via the FCAP membership portal or click here to print an FCAP membership application.
- Agreement to do Business Ethically— Members agree to do business according to the FCAP Service Provider’s Code of Ethics
- Complimentary subscription to Florida Community Association Journal
- Right to use the FCAP logo
- Your company logo included in ongoing promotional ad in Florida Community Association Journal
- Access to FCAP Membership Directory using online login credentials and secure PIN
- Receive weekly FCAP e-mail updates
- Opportunity to contribute to weekly FCAP e-mail updates
- Opportunity to contribute to “Managers Report” email newsletter
- Opportunity to contribute to “FCAP Community” column
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Recognition in the Industry – profile opportunity in the FCAP newsletter.
- Opportunity to contribute to FCAP curriculum for advanced CAM training (FACS).
- Referral to community associations contacting FCAP for services.
- Application Fee – $626
- Annual Maintenance and Renewal Fee – $349