FCAP: Professional Growth Through Learning
Florida Community Association Professionals (FCAP) The only statewide member organization dedicated to serving the community association industry
FCAP is a Florida statewide community association member organization originating in Florida, utilizing Florida professionals, and focused primarily within Florida’s statutes. As an arm of the Florida Community Association Journal, FCAP was established out of the need for furthering the education of managers and boards that primarily serve community associations in Florida.
With membership consisting of over 1,600 FCAP managers and board members, FCAP’s mission is to provide top quality education and resources that are trustworthy, relevant, and useful toward building superior communities.
Our service provider members have been, and will continue to be, a major part of that educational process. From the information used in FCAP School courses, to FCAP’s Certified Florida Community Association Manager designation program, service providers have taken front stage. As a service provider member, your company will have additional opportunities to reach Florida’s Community Association managers and boards through a variety of ways including our online CEU courses, webinars, and the FCAP Portal.
Service Provider Benefits:
- Yearly subscription to FLCAJ magazine
- Your company logo included in the FCAP Community section of Florida Community Association Journal
- Right to use the FCAP logo in all promotional material
- Access to downloadable FCAP Membership Directory
- Contribute to FCAP e-mail newsletter
- Contribute to 'FCAP Community' column in FLCAJ
- Contribute to Florida Advanced CAM Studies (FACS)
- Contribute to FCAP Schools CEU Courses
- Submit your company profile for FCAP newsletter
- Application Fee - $626
- Annual Maintenance and Renewal Fee - $349