The first FCAP membership renewals will begin hitting inboxes over the next few weeks. As you are evaluating your future with FCAP, I’d like to thank you for supporting Florida’s only statewide professional organization and those who work in or serve the community association industry. I’d like to remind you of the importance of the organization and encourage you to renew your commitment to FCAP and your profession.
The benefit of your membership in FCAP impacts not just your own career and local community; your membership impacts thousands of homeowners and residents across the state. Did you know that the FCAP Family of Services has been instrumental in placing on average more than 80 managers per year in needed community association positions while advancing the careers of many more? Or that 28 community association managers spent more than 1,100 hours of additional study of the Florida CAM profession? Did you also know that your membership in FCAP has provided needed funds for an annual statewide conference where homeowners and residents learned that this is indeed an “industry?”
Your membership in FCAP and its Family of Services provides benefits that are both personal and professional.
- Membership in a Florida-specific community association industry organization
- Complimentary subscription to your industry’s very own trade publication
- Career services through CondoJobs Recruiting Services
- Education and information offered through FCAP and its network of content providers
- Information-packed industry conferences
- Access to the FCAP Membership Directory
- Member profiles published monthly
- Weekly e-mail updates
- Statewide industry website
Watch your e-mail inbox for your FCAP membership renewal notice and return it at your earliest convenience.
Director of FCAP