Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Florida Community Association Professional’s website terms and conditions of use.
The term ‘FCAP’ or ‘Florida Community Association Professionals’ or ‘Florida Community Association Journal’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at 1000 Nix Road, Little Rock, Arkansas, 72211, USA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty or guaranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on this website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.